Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Genevieve Pink Ball! Pink Lace Parade...


I call them Women of Vision!

They are celebrities who took part in the catwalk...From Dakore Akande, Eku Edewor, Toolz, Seyi Shay, Osas Ighodaro to Fade Ogunro, the cover girls earlier this month dazzle in LDA Couture as they reunite for a good cause.

Thumbs up to all you women, I am one person who is excited about women empowerment and development. We hope to see more from other women.

So ladies don't let anything or anyone stop the dream that you want for yourself, trust me you can be who and whatever you want...it's all in your hands! It's all about female empowerment...call me a feminist if you want...I celebrate my female folks, hehehe 

Pic cullage: Genevieve Mag



Share, Comment and like!



We Appreciate Your Time On the Blog...Thanks For Dropping Your Comments. If you need to contact the crew of Bosydeprincessa on BreakingNews/TipOff/Advert/Features/Life happenings in and around your zone, Email: info.posche@gmail.com Bbpin: 7BB53FED(Bizness)

No comments:

Post a Comment