Sunday, December 29, 2013

Being A While!


Ok so yall are gonna have to forgive me, yes i know I have not posted in a whole month or so. School has been demanding all my time and i have to oblige so please forgive me.

So here i am sending my late christmas wishes and hope that as the year 2013 comes to an end, the coming year 2014 ushers us into some more life exploits.

My word for today been the last Sunday of the year 2013, “I have seen something else under the sun: the race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned;  

BUT Time and Chance Happens to them ALL”.


Eccl 9:11

Hope we have a splendid holidays, with friends, family and loved ones.


See you all in 2014!





No comments:

Post a Comment