Friday, August 23, 2013

Family Issues: Do I send my Wife away?


This piece was sent in by some of our readers. I read it and torched, so I thought to share. Do read carefully, and we do hope you get back to us on your comments and views on it. Thank you! 

I am a married man with children. I live with my wife and our children in a family house. There is a deity (idol) in the family house that belongs to my grandfather. The deity has some regulations one of which is no one sits on it. For instance my wife sits on it then; her husband dies (me). My wife after knowing this secret threatens me anytime we have issues or arguments. She will rush to where the deity is and threatens to sit on it so as to kill me. I will have to continually beg her and buy her expensive gifts or even write her cheques before she refrains from her intentions of sitting there. This has been going on for some time now and I have informed her parents but to no avail.

About 5 months ago, my wife on her normal activities beat up our son mercilessly. I came home from work and met the child with all the injuries complained and then sent the boy to the clinic, on getting back, I met my wife in an angry mood with the usual threats of seating on the oracle, I stood watching her since I got tired of these threats. She rushed to the deity and sat on it. Instantly, she screamed in pains and developed a hunch back. All efforts to cure her proved futile since it was an intentional act. One month later, I got a job that brought me to Holland.

 It is 6 months now and I have been of thinking a lot since am uncomfortable living with a lady that intends killing me and now with a hunch back wife. I am thinking of sending her away as in divorcing her. Am I right sending her away?

All comments should be send to info.posche@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment