Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blogger Visitor Q & A: Please Help Have Been Married 2years But My Hubby Doesn't Like S3x

I am a 31 year old married woman with a son less than a year, my marriage is almost 2 years. I noticed my husband don’t really like making love from the 1st week of our marriage, the responded to my complaints by saying he’s fratigued from the wedding stress…..but it has lingered until now, we barely have s#x 2 times in a month,anytime I complain he will laugh and say it’s because am a self employed woman and I have a lot of time to think about sx,so am so tired of complaining and feeling like a slut…but I feel so deprived,am a Christian,I can’t , cheat on him, sometimes I self-service just to get satisfied,but I always feel guilty and dirty afterwards, this is not a topic I can easily walk to anyone to discuss, am really frustrated, pleaseI need as many advice and ideas I can get……..
Please in God’s name,no insults….I just need candid advise….thanks.

Comment, share and like!



No comments:

Post a Comment