Friday, November 14, 2014

I AM BACK AND BETTER!



*WHEW*...I can't believe i have been MIA (missing in action) for a while now. To all my subs and readers, guess to say am truly so sorry about that...too much things has d happened as I have face some life up & downs, prioritizing needs, academic, family and biz. On the whole, thank God for scaling through all the hurdles. One phase of which is getting my doctoral degree, will share some of the happy moments with you in other coming write-ups. While also engaging in a volunteering mission in Thailand, it was such a happy moment for me during these times. Don't worry seat tight and ride along with me on the blog where will be sharing amazing inspirational caps, entertainment gist around the showbiz world, more importantly sharing with some of us who will like to take advantage of the various opportunities in the academia. Trust me this is going to be the best of time with very juicy gists and news just for you all... 

So seat back, relax and enjoy the ride. Thank you guys for your understanding and patience. love you guys alllooooottttttt.

Ciao! 
#bosydeprincessa

Pic Credit: Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment