Saturday, November 15, 2014

When Fashion Goes So Wrong

Fashion they say speaks volume of who you are and the kind of people who are. In order words the way we dress is a reflection of our being. I have heard my mentor speaks on how well one should dress, especially as a woman, am sure you have heard and read the saying,"the way you dress is the way you are address". However, it baffles me when I see the way some ladies dresses nowadays, though I am not one that conderms, but we all know when a dress goes way too wrong. 

I stumbled on this pic and thought I should share and ask same question, "would you allow your girlfriend, sister to wear this to a ceremony"?.



Pic Cullage: @iamAlacialNoel


Share, Comment and like!



We Appreciate Your Time On the Blog...Thanks For Dropping Your Comments. If you need to contact the crew of Bosydeprincessa on BreakingNews/TipOff/Advert/Features/Life happenings in and around your zone, Email: info.posche@gmail.com Bbpin: 7BB53FED(Bizness)


No comments:

Post a Comment