Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's My Birthday!


Dear God, 

Today I thank You for another year in my life, thank You that I am "wonderfully" made. I thank You for the gift of life and being alive to see today and give glory to Your name.

I am so thankful and so grateful that I can say You made me to be special, And I don't have to try to be something I'm not. Even before I was born, you know me and you created me the way I was meant to be. You created me for a purpose and You love what You created in me, is such an awesome thought!

Thank you, Lord, for always answering my prayers and my "God Give me this and that prayers��"

Thank you for being God and never less, for freeing me for wide horizons; For protecting me from my limited vision and wayward will. 

I can not thank You enough for what You have done in my life and in my heart, To bring me to where I am today. 

Lord I thank You because You made it known to me, that where I am in my life right now is Just mediocrity; that You have higher expectations for me.
You have taught me that I can overcome every impossible Things and obstacles by listening to your voice; obeying You and holding Your hand every step of the way.

I know I truly am a miracle this day, on the day of my birth, it is not by my power but you made today happen.

Thank You lord for surrounding me with beautiful families and friends, and the ones you have brought into my life, I am truly blessed to have you. And I thank God for all of you.

I love You lord, praise You, I honour You. For You are worthy of all my praise. 

And to my Boo, my chukuchuku, Thanks for being there on My Birthday, I Love you! 

Happy Birthday to ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment