Friday, October 18, 2013

Reminisce...The Proposal



The ring is not an expensive stone
Nor have you got the best baritone
I am not a girl in the magazine
Or the prettiest your eyes have ever seen 

Perfect is not a language love understands 
A you and one I is all the ingredient us need
I smile when I remember those days and how you wouldn't let me be
And how unlike the others, my beauty wasn't the allure
Something about you so sweet and pure 

Then you said those two words and our lives changed forever
The table wasn't set for a five star dinner
Nor did we have scented candles for a perfect proposal

Not even a special dress, tees and jeans,you know,just the regular 
Only, this ain't regular 
“I LOVE YOU” wouldn't do To you , I'll love to say “I DO”
A cold night, thousands of stars
A decision that would bound these two hearts 

Two words ,yes, those two words “MARRY ME” 
were those words 
I will be damned if I don't 
Two words and forever is sealed.


For comments, Observation, partnership and advert: info.posche@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment