Friday, March 15, 2013

Woman stages surprise proposal to boyfriend at airport, and he said YES!

A woman surprised her boyfriend, who had been away on a two-year church mission trip, with a flash mob wedding proposal as he arrived home.

She recruited her friends J.D. Bynum and Nina Williamson to come up with a dance routine and rehearsals started three weeks ago.

Austin Spitler was shocked to see friends and family performing a choreographed dance to Bruno Mars‘Marry You as he passed through security at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma on Monday.

He was even more astonished when his girlfriend, Brittany Jones, got down on one knee, produced an engagement ring box and asked: ‘Will you marry me?‘

Thankfully Miss Jones’ effort paid off, and Mr Spitler said ‘yes‘.

‘I love you. Will you marry me?‘ he asked Miss Jones, who also said ‘yes‘.

Mr Spitler said that he was not annoyed that his girlfriend got there first, and later he exclaimed: ‘Oh my gosh this is the greatest day of my life.

It’s overwhelming for sure.’ It was the first time Miss Jones and Mr Spitler had seen each other for two years and they had only been in contact via email and letter.

Ha ha! I don’t think i have the guts to do this. Some Nigerian might appreciate it but others will simply take you for granted afterwards. I trust them. So don’t blame me when i stand by my words, ‘I won’t do this’. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment