Friday, November 1, 2013

Introducing Divatude Shoe and Bags Made From Swarovski Pearls!


Hey thank God the weekend its here and indeed we are gradually getting closer to the end of the year. Less than 9weeks until  christmas... yeah!

Okay! Everyone in fashion knows what pearls stand for right? Okay for those who don't, it represents elegance, class and glamour. That's why the Queen of England is always spot on pearls. I was out one night a year or two ago in the quiet city of Abuja when Amina walked up to me showing me pictures of these beautiful wonder on feet and said to me i make them. I was stunned in admiration, as I was also into design myself, I.e I make shoes and bags out of Ankara fabrics. We exchange contact and lost each other until a mutual friend re-introduced us  hearing that am into blogging and  a better time to announce their Christmas sales. I  thought why keep these gorgeous feet wonders to my self when i can make your day with it especially those of you my fashionista subscribers.


Divatude shoes and purses is a brand that does customised shoes and purses using pearls, original Swarovski beads and even mirrors to create and design shoes, (we go as creative as our clients wants as our joy and drive is the excitement they show when they receive their orders) we specialize in making detailed designs using these materials and we make our clients part of production of each pair(s) they order as we make them from scratch giving rooms for individual styles, they get to shoes from the shoes being peep toe, covered toe, wedge, tiny heels, moderate heel, big heels to the color or combinations of colors they want in their shoes, each orders being one (1) or ten (10) takes from 13 to 20 days for deliveries (door step outside nigeria), and we make deliveries all over the world.



We also do for his and hers (sneaker for the guys and shoes and purses of the same design patterns with original Swarovski beads)




Contact Divatude
shoes:divatudeshoe@yahoo.com, aminasco4real@yahoo.com

For further inquiries: inbox us
info.posche@gmail.com

Comment, Share and Like



No comments:

Post a Comment