Friday, November 15, 2013

Little Act of Love: TGIF

I'm smiling so hard right now and You know why.


I don't have much to say this morning, but I'd love to say thank You for the little acts of love that make me smile long after the moment is past. Thankful for today, yesterday and the future am yet unaware.

Life is beautiful when love brushes gentle strokes across our hearts, and for this, I wake up and sing my hear with gratitude in my heart using my pen, writing my thoughts.

Though yesterday didn't seems good it I would have love it to be, today is a new day, fresh morning, new life and new hope. To this I say thank you, Lord.

Waking up to the start of a yet another gloomy morning, believing to maximise the opportunity you have given to me to bless and impact on another live.

Helping to put smiles on someone else's faces, that one person who dearly needs it to keep the hope of the day alive...

PS: Though there are those moments when you cry, relish more the moment when joy explodes within your heart

Never give up... Today is a fresh start!

Share an act of Love to someone today!


Comment, Share and Like!



No comments:

Post a Comment