Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Who Is A Friend?

On today's discuss, I will be asking, What do I think about my friends? And who do you call a friend Anyways?

I think I've been blessed with a great range of friends and each friendship satisfies its own unique purpose. The good and the bad, we all know that there are some friends who posses as angels but are devils in disguise who will rather see us fall than rise. 

Also there are those with whom I laugh and cry, those with whom I hang out on a boring day.

Those who can deal with the deep stuff, those who'd just rather dabble on the peripheral.

We've all changed through the years, like I love to say, life keeps happening to us. But all in all, I can confidently say...my friends are amazing and what I love the most about them (well most of them at least) is how they never fear to tell me the truth, even when it hurts, since am such open opinionated person, I love it when my friends void their minds and hit the nail on the head.

I'm glad I have the friends I do :)

To you my subscribers what and who will you call a friend?


Comment, Share and Like!

No comments:

Post a Comment